Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Next To Normal

I only have the Next To Normal album, and I must say, it is one of my favorite albums, ever. Everything about it shows great power, emotion, and is all around amazing. I have yet to see the musical. My favorite song from the album is probably "I Miss The Mountains". It just shows that this woman, Diana, wants her life back. She has sevear Bipolar, and sees her dead son, for whom she feels responsable for the death of. It just shows that she misses the way things were, the way she wishes things were now. Just the whole ablbum is powerful, amazing, great, wonderful. I cant help but FEEL for the family. Next To Normal is definately an album you need to have as apart of you collection, and if you get the chance to see it, you MUST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment